Artistic Catering - Destin Florida

Voted Best Chef & Catering

Meet The Chef

If you are looking for a High End Culinary Experience, look no further. Chef Tommy is a 2-time Best Chef in Destin winner and continues to provide second-to-none personalized, professional catering solutions.

Artistic Catering is devoted to designing and executing flawless, unforgettable events by combining exquisite food to the maximum level of customer satisfaction. Our chefs will work directly with you to customize your experience. See Our Work Here.

Fresh from the grill


Yacht menus are provided separately 


Artistic Catering is all about providing financial transparency for quick and accurate quotes. 

Chef Fee -$300 for parties under 40 guest. $600 for parties over 40 guests.

Delivery Fee -$250  *Events outside of our Service Area are subject to an Extended Delivery Fee.

Service Fee- 20%

Tax-7% – (Florida)

75% of the total cost is due at the time of the order. The remaining 25% is due within 10 days of the event.

Additional costs may include cutlery rentals, table cloth rentals, decorating and plating services. We always discuss costs with you prior to expectation of payment.

Call for a quote and to discuss how we can enhance your experience. 

Service Area

We service within a 40 mile radius of Destin, Florida.

We are happy to accommodate guests outside of this region however events may be charged an Extended Delivery Fee. Call For a Quote

What Our Customers Say

What We Provide



Full Service Wedding catering , ask about plates, table cloths, silverware and décor.

Yachts & Exclusive Parties

Private full service Yacht catering. Have luxury meals prepared on the open sea right before your eyes.

Private Events

Full service private events. Birthdays, cooperate gatherings, private meals with family and friends and more.

What We Create

Moments of Luxury Cuisine from our events

No Photoshop here, genuine images from a few of our events 

    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop